Monday, September 13, 2010

Should I Pack my Swimsuit?

It's Monday morning, early,...... really early.  I follow my ritual and stop by the local Coffee shop next to the office.  I order the same thing  everyday, medium coffee.   I really look forward to the morning chit-chat and foolishness among the patrons.  Everyone seems to be in a good mood.   Mondays in Columbus, Ohio are much more enjoyable after a Buckeye win.    Mornings at the Coffee shop is where I get a chance to organize my day.  Today is busy, ELMS is preparing to pack the truck and head to Baltimore to the Remodeling Show.

This is a special Monday.  Not because the Buckeyes won or we are going to Baltimore, but the ELMS Advantage Online project is officially one year old today.  There is no way possible that I could ever imagine where ELMS Advantage would be after 1 year.  There is also no way I could ever imagine all the friends, partners, and supporters we have found on the way.  I have never worked so hard or had so much fun that I have had during the last year.  There have been many late nights and all-nighters,   working-weekends, and no vacations.



Thank you to everyone who is working on and/or supporting ELMS.  It is truly a labor of love.   I look forward to another year of surprises and meeting new people.  I also look forward to starting the year off right - I am going on Vacation!- I 'm going to Baltimore!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home